We provide services on an appointment basis Monday through Friday.
• Pet wellness – physical exams, vaccines, heartworm and lyme tests, in patient care.
• Emergency care and treatment – including car accidents, animal bites, intestinal blockage, etc.
• Soft tissue surgeries – including spay and neuter procedures, tumor excision, c-section and enterotomy.
• Diagnosis and treatment for arthritis, renal (kidney) disease, diabetes, heart disease and more
• EKG through Cardiopet
• Routine Radiology
• Dental cleanings with digital oral radiographs and a high speed dental unit for surgical extractions if required.
• Special procedures can be done with Dr. David Sobel include ultrasound, echo, laser surgery, laparoscopic procedures and endoscopy.
Emergencies – after hours
We participate in an emergency rotation group with practices in Brattleboro as well as the Veterinary Emergency and Specialty Hospital in Deerfield,Massachusetts. This means there is always a doctor available after office hours to answer questions and address emergency needs. We use a professional answering service ensuring that a real person will always answer the phone and a paging system is used so that communication can be as reliable as possible, even in our rural location.
Paying for your pet’s care
After your pet has been seen and their health discussed with you we aim to keep costs low by asking that all services are paid for at the time they are provided. We accept VISA, MasterCard, personal checks and cash. We also offer CareCredit as a financing option for those who qualify.