Want to help animals? West River Valley Vet is an authorized veterinary hospital for the Veterinary Care Charitable Fund®
The Veterinary Care Charitable Fund® (VCCF) is a program created by the American Veterinary Medical Foundation (AVMF) to provide veterinarians with a simple and effective way to offer charitable veterinary services to clients facing personal hardships as well as animals rescued from abuse and neglect. Enrolled veterinary hospitals now have a way to offer low or no-cost services to clients who may otherwise be forced to surrender or euthanize their beloved pets.
Charitable care may be provided to those in need including:
• Disabled veterans requiring a service dog
• Low Income senior citizens
• Good Samaritans who rescue domesticated animals
• Victims of domestic violence
The VCCF can also be used for local disaster relief such as weather related or other unforeseen situations where animals are at risk, good smaritan situations for abandoned, injured or neglected animals.
* The AVMF does not provide funding to individuals in need of financial assistance. All requests must come directly from a licensed AVMA member veterinarian.
Click here to donate. (Note: Your donation is tax deductible.)